zaterdag 29 maart 2014

The Traveller

It had been a while.

I opened the gate, last night.
Millions of worlds yet untold, waiting to be awakened.
Horrors, marvels, heroes and monsters reside inside
the brightest day and darkest night alike.

Unimaginable is a word not a limit.
The strong venture when the meek sleep.
Are you with me still? I'm out here inside.
Traveling traveling where spaceships cannot go
Only those pure of heart and brave of soul.

Pick up the shattered remains of the day,
forge them into wings, take flight.
The multiverse exists, right here, inside.
Won't you come with me, explore the night.
It's all at our fingertips see, let's bring it to life.

The greatest of treasures possibilities endless
descent into madness or trembles of pleasure
let's fashion a passage transpose our position
escape from this planet obsessed with possession
this message is ending I'm fresh out of words
Breathless.

I opened the gate last night.
A million worlds yet untold.
As my eyes slid shut, they woke.


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten